Wednesday 6 October 2010

Funny coloured sheep

Went for a leisurely run up South Head after work today. On my way up saw this motley collection of oddly coloured sheep. I wonder what breed they are. The greyish one looks particulary snazzy.



Then at the top I decided to sit down in my favourite spot and wait for a Hen Harrier to appear so that I could astound all with my wildlife photographer skills by putting it on my blog. Unfortunately nothing was doing so I took the classic picture of my feet shot instead.



I thought these fields looked nice on the way down.



Our house, complete with freight train. I do wonder sometimes if the Victorians had made any errors with their slide rules (did they have slide rules?) when looking at all the tonnage sitting on top of some paltry masonry.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment