Wednesday 27 February 2013

Need a new camera

So on the last day of the NZ holiday I snorkeled to such immense depths the camera imploded and now is more composed of salt than electronics. If I am ever to start my blog up again.. which i want to as we have a new puppy who will hopefully want to come running with me... then I need a new camera.

Am thinking about getting one of the Olympus ones like this TG-1... unfortunately they're a bit expensive...

TG-1, Olympus, Digital Compact Cameras, STYLUS
I should probably just splash out as time is a wasting.. Unfortunately the other thing which the NZ holiday cost me was all my money so I need to find some way to finance this investment...

In other news.. I have nearly captioned all the NZ photos we took.. will post up the link here when I've done it (probably sometime mid-June)

No comments:

Post a Comment