Tuesday 12 March 2013

Monday Evening Run

Numbingly cold on Monday, with temperatures just below zero and a howling wind. Perfect for some nice piccies from my new camera though. Sorry there is loads but hey, I like stopping.


Flurry moving across Chapel.

For the full experience look at this photo while sticking your head out the car window on a frosty commute.

Cowering from the wind produces a nice angle.

Taken in between South Head and Mount Famine, feckin freezing!

Some peakenglow for Kev.

Downfall doesn't look in (not surprisingly), hope these key words point loads of climbers from ukclimbing to my blog.

Kinder Low and other bits like Sandy Heys.

Sun setting over chinley churnish kind of area.

These clouds have almost exhausted their supply of snow, thought they looked a bit like jellyfish.

Bonus picture illustrating how I can survive arctic conditions without losing my flair for style.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you're up and running again! Blogging I mean!

    ReplyDelete