Sunday 24 March 2013

Snowmageddon

Got lots of snow this weekend, but I've been shut inside with a severe bout of Alun-flu... managed to get out for a short walk with Alex this morning though... serious amounts of snow drifting about!

Dog enjoying the snow, she loves snuffling around in it trying to find treats/pieces of metal/stones/anything that would be bad if she swallowed.

Lane up from Wash, not really passable in anything.

Good for being silly though, if you catch my drift.

I am actually hovering here, snow joke.

Tiny bit of blue sky about, I'm expecting a flurry of emails about this post.

Alex using the official method for crossing a deep drift... erm I've run out of snow puns now.

This is a gate, under lots of snow.

You can see how it's drifted behind walls here, not too deep in exposed places.

More Mr Whippy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment